What I’m doing now
L I F E
- Home-basing out of Granbury, Texas with my boyfriend, Brian, and two dogs, Remus and Weasley.
- Working for a great company called Fetch Rewards as a Quality Assurance Specialist for the Support Team.
- Living life on the road part-time in my camper van, Tokki.
R E C E N T
- August 2021 – Moved my home-base to Granbury, Texas.
- June 2021 – Started dating a wonderful man named Brian. <3
- February 2021 – Purchased Ram Promaster to build out into a camper van for life on the road.
- November 2020 – House fire destroying most of my possessions.
F O C U S
- Being a present and supportive girlfriend, dog mom, and friend.
- Finishing my camper van build with my uncle Tim.
- Writing creatively every day for my blog and other projects.
- Learning Japanese and Spanish with Duolingo. Hoping to add a primary study tool soon.
- Learning, practicing, and playing guitar.
- Reading a total of 30 books by the end of the year.
- Always crocheting – currently working on a blanket for my friend Vivi.
Last updated August 2021.
kit and runkitandrun.com
Narrative blog about life after a house fire. Full of adventure exploring the country in a camper van. #vanlife
Unnamed Fantasy Novel
It’s been one of my dream goals since I was in middle school to write a book. I have been creatively writing since, but it’s hard to marry an idea for 90,000+ words. I have an idea that I am exploring that might be “the one,” but even if it’s not, I will continue to explore different worlds through my keyboard until I arrive.
T R A V E L
- July 2021 – Los Cabos, Mexico
- June 2021 – Nashville, TN
- June 2021 – Yellowstone Dog Sports Camp in Roberts, MT
- September 2021 – Raleigh, NC
- September 2021 – Blue Ridge Rock Festival in Danville, VA
- September 2021 – Riotfest in Chicago, IL
- October 2021 – Madison, WI
- March-May(ish) 2023 – digital nomad trip to Japan