What I’m doing now
L I F E
- Home-basing out of Austin, Texas with my boyfriend, Brian, and two dogs, Remus and Weasley.
- Working for a great company called Fetch as a Quality Assurance Specialist for the Support Team.
- Living life on the road part-time in my camper van, Tokki.
R E C E N T
- May 2022 – Moved my new home-base to Austin, Texas.
- August 2021 – Moved to Texas.
- June 2021 – Started dating a wonderful man named Brian. <3
- February 2021 – Purchased Ram Promaster to build out into a camper van for life on the road.
- November 2020 – House fire destroying most of my possessions.
F O C U S
- Being a present and supportive girlfriend, dog mom, and friend.
- Finishing my camper van build with my uncle Tim.
- Writing creatively every day for my blog and other projects.
- Learning Japanese with a language school and tutor.
- Reading a total of 30 books by the end of the year.
- Starting up a YouTube channel.
Last updated January 2023.
kit and runkitandrun.com
Narrative blog about life after a house fire. Full of adventure exploring the country in a camper van. #vanlife
Unnamed Fantasy Novel
It’s been one of my dream goals since I was in middle school to write a book. I have been creatively writing since, but it’s hard to marry an idea for 90,000+ words. I have an idea that I am exploring that might be “the one,” but even if it’s not, I will continue to explore different worlds through my keyboard until I arrive.
T R A V E L
- October 2022 – When We Were Young Festival Vegas
- September 2022 – Riotfest in Chicago, IL
- August 2022 – Yellowstone Dog Sports Camp in Roberts, MT
- August 2022 – Denver, CO
- March – May 2022 – Madison, WI
- March-May(ish) 2024 – digital nomad trip to Japan